The Safety Codes System in Alberta is a partnership which includes the Safety Codes
Council, Municipalities, and Accredited Agencies. 998046 Alberta Ltd., (operating
as Canadian Safety Consulting Services) is an Authorized Accredited Agency, pursuant
to the Safety Codes Act of Alberta in the Building discipline. Canadian Safety Consulting
Services is authorized to provide Building Permits and Inspections throughout the
Province of Alberta by Alberta Municipal Affairs. We provide Safety Codes support
to Municipalities, Corporations, Architectural and Engineering Firms, Contractors
and Government Departments. Our main business objective is to work as partners with
clients to provide quality inspections and technical support as it relates to the
Alberta Building Code and the Safety Codes Act.
This website provides information on some of the more common items we encounter,
and is designed to be used as a reference guide only. In no way should it be used
as an instruction manual. Canadian Safety Consulting Services is not liable in any
way for the possible incorrect interpretation of the information contained in this
website and highly recommend that qualified contractors be employed for your installation
or construction projects.
• Our business is to provide Safety Codes Inspection Services to Municipalities,
Corporations, Contractors and homeowners throughout the Province of Alberta. We strive
to provide our customers with expertise and guidance at an unmatched level of excellence.
• Canadian Safety Consulting Services provides compliance monitoring services in
the Building discipline. We can also provide fire investigations and related services.
• Our Safety Codes Officers are experienced and knowledgeable in all facets of the
Safety Codes Act. We have implemented an intensive training program to keep current
and improve the knowledge of our Safety Codes Officers in all related Codes, Regulations
• Canadian Safety Consulting Services is not affiliated with or owned by any contractors.
• Canadian Safety Consulting Services is not affiliated with or owned by any Municipality,
Engineering Firm or Utility Company.
• Safety Codes Officers employed by Canadian
Safety Consulting Services are not allowed to be employed by or own any trade-related
• Company policy does not allow Safety Codes Officers to be affiliated
with or have Designation of Powers with any other agency.
• Our extensive and varied
experience is brought to bear on each project providing you, the customer, with the
highest quality of inspection and consultation services.
Grande Prairie Alberta building permits inspections codes